Motivated by his high school German teacher to make the world a better place, new Galileo English teacher, Mr. Snyder, has a passion for helping people. He explains that his interest in joining the Galileo community, comes from the school population population, wanting to live in San Francisco, and liking the staff. Before coming to Galileo, Mr. Snyder was a middle school teacher for six years in San Mateo and also taught English in Japan for two years.
- Teachers College Experience December 12, 2019
- TRENDING NOW: JUICE WRLD’S DEATH December 12, 2019
- First Job December 10, 2019
- Fall Sports Review December 10, 2019
- WINTER BREAK ACTIVITIES! December 6, 2019
- REACH! SHADOWNITE – 3 Days at UC Berkeley December 5, 2019
- Remaking 206 December 2, 2019
- CAR WASH November 22, 2019
- LIONS WHISPER: WHAT WAS THE HIGHLIGHT OF YOUR SPORT SEASON? November 21, 2019
- Hawaii Life November 19, 2019
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.