The curious and adventurous Ms. Shannon Wong discovered that learning about the world through research and observations were the best forms of teaching, while working as a geologist at an air base in San Diego. Hiking recreationally furthers Ms. Wong’s love for the world around her. She once hiked the 85 mile mountain El Camino de Santiago, in Spain. Now, Ms.Wong has brought her passion to Galileo High School, teaching students science while making it creative and entertaining.
- Lioness vs. Mustangs 2019 Playoffs April 23, 2019
- How I got started in music production April 22, 2019
- Dream Careers Then & Now April 20, 2019
- Lion’s Volleyball Looking For Momentum April 19, 2019
- Celebrating Dragon Boat Festival with PTSA April 19, 2019
- Pimple Comic April 19, 2019
- Students Get A Taste Of Their Future College April 19, 2019
- Galileo’s New Tutoring Program Struggles April 19, 2019
- Football Seniors prepare for the next level April 19, 2019
- UCSF YSC Comes to an End April 19, 2019
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.