The curious and adventurous Ms. Shannon Wong discovered that learning about the world through research and observations were the best forms of teaching, while working as a geologist at an air base in San Diego. Hiking recreationally furthers Ms. Wong’s love for the world around her. She once hiked the 85 mile mountain El Camino de Santiago, in Spain. Now, Ms.Wong has brought her passion to Galileo High School, teaching students science while making it creative and entertaining.
- Teens’ Perception Of World War 3 January 23, 2020
- Leaving His Mark at Galileo January 21, 2020
- Teacher’s Poll: The 2010’s January 17, 2020
- BOYS BASKETBALL GET ELUSIVE FIRST WIN January 17, 2020
- Stress-Relieving Block Building December 17, 2019
- Winter Assembly December 17, 2019
- Finals December 17, 2019
- Preseason Basketball: Boys Beat Westmoor December 17, 2019
- Art Mosaics December 17, 2019
- G-HOUSE Fixings December 17, 2019
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.