The curious and adventurous Ms. Shannon Wong discovered that learning about the world through research and observations were the best forms of teaching, while working as a geologist at an air base in San Diego. Hiking recreationally furthers Ms. Wong’s love for the world around her. She once hiked the 85 mile mountain El Camino de Santiago, in Spain. Now, Ms.Wong has brought her passion to Galileo High School, teaching students science while making it creative and entertaining.
- Apple vs Android November 12, 2019
- DAYLIGHT SAVING ISSUES! November 12, 2019
- SONG AND YELL: UPSET VICTORY FOR CLASS OF 2021 November 8, 2019
- Lim Sisters Reach Tennis Finals November 8, 2019
- Teachers College Experience November 8, 2019
- A SECURITY GUARD’S LIFE November 7, 2019
- PTSA Fundraiser November 7, 2019
- A Look at Song and Yell 2019 November 5, 2019
- Running for the Bus November 5, 2019
- HOMECOMING A HUGE HIT November 5, 2019
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.