The curious and adventurous Ms. Shannon Wong discovered that learning about the world through research and observations were the best forms of teaching, while working as a geologist at an air base in San Diego. Hiking recreationally furthers Ms. Wong’s love for the world around her. She once hiked the 85 mile mountain El Camino de Santiago, in Spain. Now, Ms.Wong has brought her passion to Galileo High School, teaching students science while making it creative and entertaining.
- Girls Tennis Team Off to a Rough Start September 19, 2018
- Ms. Yu – Hoping to See the World September 18, 2018
- Student Barber Making Bank September 17, 2018
- Juniors Victorious at First Pep Rally September 17, 2018
- Lions Come Together For Club Day September 14, 2018
- Bai Zhen’s Goodbye Party May 31, 2018
- From first base to home plate May 31, 2018
- Dragon Boat Days May 31, 2018
- How Much Barrett Transcended My Given May 31, 2018
- Saying Goodbye to Sargent Hardee and JROTC May 31, 2018
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.