Housing over 30 pets of various species, new math teacher, Mr Chang, grew his unique collection through a love of animals and over time. He started with traditional pets like dogs and goldfish, but different animals seemed to keep falling into his possession one way or another, until he had more unusual species like chickens, parakeets, tortoises, and turtles. Mr. Chang keeps all of his animals at his house, and lets them outside in the backyard while he’s teaching at school.
- Boy’s Volleyball Team On The Rise February 23, 2019
- Special Guest for Black History Month Assembly February 22, 2019
- Teachers Who Went To High School In The City February 22, 2019
- Boy’s Soccer Fall Short In The Playoffs February 22, 2019
- Football Field White Out February 22, 2019
- Math Teacher Faces Difficulties Coming Back February 22, 2019
- Benefits of Owning Pets February 22, 2019
- Existentialism to Standard Deviation February 22, 2019
- Trending Now: Apex Legends February 21, 2019
- Galileo + Instagram February 15, 2019
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.