Housing over 30 pets of various species, new math teacher, Mr Chang, grew his unique collection through a love of animals and over time. He started with traditional pets like dogs and goldfish, but different animals seemed to keep falling into his possession one way or another, until he had more unusual species like chickens, parakeets, tortoises, and turtles. Mr. Chang keeps all of his animals at his house, and lets them outside in the backyard while he’s teaching at school.
- Teens’ Perception Of World War 3 January 23, 2020
- Leaving His Mark at Galileo January 21, 2020
- Teacher’s Poll: The 2010’s January 17, 2020
- BOYS BASKETBALL GET ELUSIVE FIRST WIN January 17, 2020
- Stress-Relieving Block Building December 17, 2019
- Winter Assembly December 17, 2019
- Finals December 17, 2019
- Preseason Basketball: Boys Beat Westmoor December 17, 2019
- Art Mosaics December 17, 2019
- G-HOUSE Fixings December 17, 2019
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.