Housing over 30 pets of various species, new math teacher, Mr Chang, grew his unique collection through a love of animals and over time. He started with traditional pets like dogs and goldfish, but different animals seemed to keep falling into his possession one way or another, until he had more unusual species like chickens, parakeets, tortoises, and turtles. Mr. Chang keeps all of his animals at his house, and lets them outside in the backyard while he’s teaching at school.
- Bai Zhen’s Goodbye Party May 31, 2018
- From first base to home plate May 31, 2018
- Dragon Boat Days May 31, 2018
- How Much Barrett Transcended My Given May 31, 2018
- Saying Goodbye to Sargent Hardee and JROTC May 31, 2018
- Class of 2019 Senior Elected May 31, 2018
- How A High School Relationship Shaped Me May 31, 2018
- Drone Shots: Galileo Academy of Science and Technology May 31, 2018
- Senior Wins Drone Access and Scholarship May 31, 2018
- Lion’s Whisper: What are your plans for the summer? May 31, 2018
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.