Housing over 30 pets of various species, new math teacher, Mr Chang, grew his unique collection through a love of animals and over time. He started with traditional pets like dogs and goldfish, but different animals seemed to keep falling into his possession one way or another, until he had more unusual species like chickens, parakeets, tortoises, and turtles. Mr. Chang keeps all of his animals at his house, and lets them outside in the backyard while he’s teaching at school.
- Internet Censorship in Schools November 13, 2018
- What Happened to JROTC? November 9, 2018
- PTA Social was a Pop! November 9, 2018
- Lion’s Whisper – College Hopes November 9, 2018
- Galileo Welcomes a New Dean! November 8, 2018
- My First Experience With Fortnite November 8, 2018
- Halloween Costume Contest 2018 November 8, 2018
- ARK Club Spreading Positivity November 8, 2018
- Girls Varsity Volleyball Team Fall Short Of Playoffs November 5, 2018
- Classroom Now Equipped for Emergencies November 2, 2018
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.