Housing over 30 pets of various species, new math teacher, Mr Chang, grew his unique collection through a love of animals and over time. He started with traditional pets like dogs and goldfish, but different animals seemed to keep falling into his possession one way or another, until he had more unusual species like chickens, parakeets, tortoises, and turtles. Mr. Chang keeps all of his animals at his house, and lets them outside in the backyard while he’s teaching at school.
- SONG AND YELL: UPSET VICTORY FOR CLASS OF 2021 November 8, 2019
- Dedicated to Dance November 8, 2019
- Lim Sisters Reach Tennis Finals November 8, 2019
- Teachers College Experience November 8, 2019
- A SECURITY GUARD’S LIFE November 7, 2019
- PTSA Fundraiser November 7, 2019
- A Look at Song and Yell 2019 November 5, 2019
- Running for the Bus November 5, 2019
- HOMECOMING A HUGE HIT November 5, 2019
- Tradition of Volleyball Senior Night November 4, 2019
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.