After doing development work in Africa for 8 years, Ms. Hector has now found her calling as a teacher. She decided to pursue a teaching career after doing projects in Africa because she thought teaching would be a good profession to be more involved in the local community. Over the summer, Ms. Hector learned to sail in the San Francisco, and how to tackle the most challenging winds. Her other hobbies include eating in restaurants, hiking, and traveling.
- Lioness vs. Mustangs 2019 Playoffs April 23, 2019
- How I got started in music production April 22, 2019
- Dream Careers Then & Now April 20, 2019
- Lion’s Volleyball Looking For Momentum April 19, 2019
- Celebrating Dragon Boat Festival with PTSA April 19, 2019
- Pimple Comic April 19, 2019
- Students Get A Taste Of Their Future College April 19, 2019
- Galileo’s New Tutoring Program Struggles April 19, 2019
- Football Seniors prepare for the next level April 19, 2019
- UCSF YSC Comes to an End April 19, 2019
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.