After doing development work in Africa for 8 years, Ms. Hector has now found her calling as a teacher. She decided to pursue a teaching career after doing projects in Africa because she thought teaching would be a good profession to be more involved in the local community. Over the summer, Ms. Hector learned to sail in the San Francisco, and how to tackle the most challenging winds. Her other hobbies include eating in restaurants, hiking, and traveling.
- Bai Zhen’s Goodbye Party May 31, 2018
- From first base to home plate May 31, 2018
- Dragon Boat Days May 31, 2018
- How Much Barrett Transcended My Given May 31, 2018
- Saying Goodbye to Sargent Hardee and JROTC May 31, 2018
- Class of 2019 Senior Elected May 31, 2018
- How A High School Relationship Shaped Me May 31, 2018
- Drone Shots: Galileo Academy of Science and Technology May 31, 2018
- Senior Wins Drone Access and Scholarship May 31, 2018
- Lion’s Whisper: What are your plans for the summer? May 31, 2018
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.