After doing development work in Africa for 8 years, Ms. Hector has now found her calling as a teacher. She decided to pursue a teaching career after doing projects in Africa because she thought teaching would be a good profession to be more involved in the local community. Over the summer, Ms. Hector learned to sail in the San Francisco, and how to tackle the most challenging winds. Her other hobbies include eating in restaurants, hiking, and traveling.
- Ms. Eckstein – Travling Enthusiast October 22, 2018
- Running Into A Bright Future October 19, 2018
- Memories from the 74th Song & Yell October 16, 2018
- Students Flaunting Spirit October 16, 2018
- Renamed Class Focuses On Marketing and Business October 15, 2018
- Ms. Wong – Back to Galileo October 15, 2018
- Mr. Braund – Cross country Champion October 11, 2018
- Ms. Bolles – NAVY Academy to Galileo Academy October 11, 2018
- Mr. Davis – Playbook to Gradebook October 4, 2018
- Mr. Flores – Finding Relief in Hiking September 28, 2018
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.