Waking up every morning at 4:45am to commute an hour and a half from San Jose to Galileo, new science teacher Mr. Mendoza decided to make the long commute everyday because he simply could not pass up the opportunity to teach at Galileo. The moment he heard about the opportunity from his friend, he could not refuse a chance to teach in San Francisco. Mr. Mendoza loves the supportive staff as well as the culture of the school and can’t imagine teaching anywhere else.
- Teachers College Experience December 12, 2019
- TRENDING NOW: JUICE WRLD’S DEATH December 12, 2019
- First Job December 10, 2019
- Fall Sports Review December 10, 2019
- WINTER BREAK ACTIVITIES! December 6, 2019
- REACH! SHADOWNITE – 3 Days at UC Berkeley December 5, 2019
- Remaking 206 December 2, 2019
- CAR WASH November 22, 2019
- LIONS WHISPER: WHAT WAS THE HIGHLIGHT OF YOUR SPORT SEASON? November 21, 2019
- Hawaii Life November 19, 2019
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.