Waking up every morning at 4:45am to commute an hour and a half from San Jose to Galileo, new science teacher Mr. Mendoza decided to make the long commute everyday because he simply could not pass up the opportunity to teach at Galileo. The moment he heard about the opportunity from his friend, he could not refuse a chance to teach in San Francisco. Mr. Mendoza loves the supportive staff as well as the culture of the school and can’t imagine teaching anywhere else.
- Ms. Eckstein – Travling Enthusiast October 22, 2018
- Running Into A Bright Future October 19, 2018
- Memories from the 74th Song & Yell October 16, 2018
- Students Flaunting Spirit October 16, 2018
- Renamed Class Focuses On Marketing and Business October 15, 2018
- Ms. Wong – Back to Galileo October 15, 2018
- Mr. Braund – Cross country Champion October 11, 2018
- Ms. Bolles – NAVY Academy to Galileo Academy October 11, 2018
- Mr. Davis – Playbook to Gradebook October 4, 2018
- Mr. Flores – Finding Relief in Hiking September 28, 2018
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.