Starting at the age of four, new PE teacher, Ms. Thomson, developed a love for playing soccer from her brother. Given she had played for her high school soccer team for all four years, it was natural for her to want to try out for the team once she arrived at Chapman University. However, having suffered a horrific head injury that resulted in 60 stitches, Ms. Thomson was hesitant to try out, but her love for soccer prevailed and she did ultimately make the team. Now as a PE teacher now, Ms. Thomson hopes to use her love for sports and experience to motivate her students to place more respect for their physical health.
- Next story Mr. Larsen – Hoping to Impact Galileo Community
- Previous story Mr. Mendoza – Making The Long Commute
- Boy’s Volleyball Team On The Rise February 23, 2019
- Special Guest for Black History Month Assembly February 22, 2019
- Teachers Who Went To High School In The City February 22, 2019
- Boy’s Soccer Fall Short In The Playoffs February 22, 2019
- Football Field White Out February 22, 2019
- Math Teacher Faces Difficulties Coming Back February 22, 2019
- Benefits of Owning Pets February 22, 2019
- Existentialism to Standard Deviation February 22, 2019
- Trending Now: Apex Legends February 21, 2019
- Galileo + Instagram February 15, 2019
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.