Starting at the age of four, new PE teacher, Ms. Thomson, developed a love for playing soccer from her brother. Given she had played for her high school soccer team for all four years, it was natural for her to want to try out for the team once she arrived at Chapman University. However, having suffered a horrific head injury that resulted in 60 stitches, Ms. Thomson was hesitant to try out, but her love for soccer prevailed and she did ultimately make the team. Now as a PE teacher now, Ms. Thomson hopes to use her love for sports and experience to motivate her students to place more respect for their physical health.
- Next story Mr. Larsen – Hoping to Impact Galileo Community
- Previous story Mr. Mendoza – Making The Long Commute
- Avengers: Infinity War SPOILERS Review May 18, 2018
- Flashing Back to Photography May 18, 2018
- Caffeine Fiend : My Addiction with Starbucks May 18, 2018
- Meet the Class of 2019 Officers May 18, 2018
- Track Ran My Life May 18, 2018
- Revamping Student Government Elections May 11, 2018
- School Nurse 2.0 May 11, 2018
- Yes! I Know I’m Tall May 11, 2018
- PTSA shows Staff Appreciation May 11, 2018
- My Frustration with UCI May 11, 2018
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.