Starting at the age of four, new PE teacher, Ms. Thomson, developed a love for playing soccer from her brother. Given she had played for her high school soccer team for all four years, it was natural for her to want to try out for the team once she arrived at Chapman University. However, having suffered a horrific head injury that resulted in 60 stitches, Ms. Thomson was hesitant to try out, but her love for soccer prevailed and she did ultimately make the team. Now as a PE teacher now, Ms. Thomson hopes to use her love for sports and experience to motivate her students to place more respect for their physical health.
- Next story Mr. Larsen – Hoping to Impact Galileo Community
- Previous story Mr. Mendoza – Making The Long Commute
- Game of Thrones Season Finale June 6, 2019
- New Elected ASB Officers June 1, 2019
- Comic: “Spilled Water” May 30, 2019
- Varsity Football Coach Mark Huynh Resigns May 30, 2019
- Prom Spirit Week May 30, 2019
- Students Studying Out of State May 30, 2019
- Best Dressed Males at Prom May 30, 2019
- Senior Prom 2019 “The Last Enchanted Night” May 30, 2019
- 2019 Journalism Staff Year-end Reflections May 30, 2019
- My Experience with AP Classes & Exams May 30, 2019
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.