Starting at the age of four, new PE teacher, Ms. Thomson, developed a love for playing soccer from her brother. Given she had played for her high school soccer team for all four years, it was natural for her to want to try out for the team once she arrived at Chapman University. However, having suffered a horrific head injury that resulted in 60 stitches, Ms. Thomson was hesitant to try out, but her love for soccer prevailed and she did ultimately make the team. Now as a PE teacher now, Ms. Thomson hopes to use her love for sports and experience to motivate her students to place more respect for their physical health.
- Next story Mr. Larsen – Hoping to Impact Galileo Community
- Previous story Mr. Mendoza – Making The Long Commute
- Robots Take Over Galileo December 11, 2018
- Harvest Fest Rain Check December 10, 2018
- Calculator Comparison December 7, 2018
- CADA conference Inspires ASB December 7, 2018
- Stress Less Fest 2018 December 7, 2018
- Bully: Anniversary Edition Review December 7, 2018
- Lions Lose Third at Blue and Gold Tournament December 4, 2018
- Air Quality Comic December 3, 2018
- Black Friday Comic December 3, 2018
- Multicultural Assembly December 3, 2018
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.