Starting at the age of four, new PE teacher, Ms. Thomson, developed a love for playing soccer from her brother. Given she had played for her high school soccer team for all four years, it was natural for her to want to try out for the team once she arrived at Chapman University. However, having suffered a horrific head injury that resulted in 60 stitches, Ms. Thomson was hesitant to try out, but her love for soccer prevailed and she did ultimately make the team. Now as a PE teacher now, Ms. Thomson hopes to use her love for sports and experience to motivate her students to place more respect for their physical health.
- Next story Mr. Larsen – Hoping to Impact Galileo Community
- Previous story Mr. Mendoza – Making The Long Commute
- Bai Zhen’s Goodbye Party May 31, 2018
- From first base to home plate May 31, 2018
- Dragon Boat Days May 31, 2018
- How Much Barrett Transcended My Given May 31, 2018
- Saying Goodbye to Sargent Hardee and JROTC May 31, 2018
- Class of 2019 Senior Elected May 31, 2018
- How A High School Relationship Shaped Me May 31, 2018
- Drone Shots: Galileo Academy of Science and Technology May 31, 2018
- Senior Wins Drone Access and Scholarship May 31, 2018
- Lion’s Whisper: What are your plans for the summer? May 31, 2018
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.