Starting at the age of four, new PE teacher, Ms. Thomson, developed a love for playing soccer from her brother. Given she had played for her high school soccer team for all four years, it was natural for her to want to try out for the team once she arrived at Chapman University. However, having suffered a horrific head injury that resulted in 60 stitches, Ms. Thomson was hesitant to try out, but her love for soccer prevailed and she did ultimately make the team. Now as a PE teacher now, Ms. Thomson hopes to use her love for sports and experience to motivate her students to place more respect for their physical health.
- Next story Mr. Larsen – Hoping to Impact Galileo Community
- Previous story Mr. Mendoza – Making The Long Commute
- How I got started in music production April 22, 2019
- Dream Careers Then & Now April 20, 2019
- Lion’s Volleyball Looking For Momentum April 19, 2019
- Celebrating Dragon Boat Festival with PTSA April 19, 2019
- Pimple Comic April 19, 2019
- Students Get A Taste Of Their Future College April 19, 2019
- Galileo’s New Tutoring Program Struggles April 19, 2019
- Football Seniors prepare for the next level April 19, 2019
- UCSF YSC Comes to an End April 19, 2019
- Trending Now: Game of Thrones April 19, 2019
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.