Starting at the age of four, new PE teacher, Ms. Thomson, developed a love for playing soccer from her brother. Given she had played for her high school soccer team for all four years, it was natural for her to want to try out for the team once she arrived at Chapman University. However, having suffered a horrific head injury that resulted in 60 stitches, Ms. Thomson was hesitant to try out, but her love for soccer prevailed and she did ultimately make the team. Now as a PE teacher now, Ms. Thomson hopes to use her love for sports and experience to motivate her students to place more respect for their physical health.
- Next story Mr. Larsen – Hoping to Impact Galileo Community
- Previous story Mr. Mendoza – Making The Long Commute
- Ms. Eckstein – Travling Enthusiast October 22, 2018
- Running Into A Bright Future October 19, 2018
- Memories from the 74th Song & Yell October 16, 2018
- Students Flaunting Spirit October 16, 2018
- Renamed Class Focuses On Marketing and Business October 15, 2018
- Ms. Wong – Back to Galileo October 15, 2018
- Mr. Braund – Cross country Champion October 11, 2018
- Ms. Bolles – NAVY Academy to Galileo Academy October 11, 2018
- Mr. Davis – Playbook to Gradebook October 4, 2018
- Mr. Flores – Finding Relief in Hiking September 28, 2018
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.