Starting at the age of four, new PE teacher, Ms. Thomson, developed a love for playing soccer from her brother. Given she had played for her high school soccer team for all four years, it was natural for her to want to try out for the team once she arrived at Chapman University. However, having suffered a horrific head injury that resulted in 60 stitches, Ms. Thomson was hesitant to try out, but her love for soccer prevailed and she did ultimately make the team. Now as a PE teacher now, Ms. Thomson hopes to use her love for sports and experience to motivate her students to place more respect for their physical health.
- Next story Mr. Larsen – Hoping to Impact Galileo Community
- Previous story Mr. Mendoza – Making The Long Commute
- Boat Dance Lacks Appeal March 16, 2018
- Food Pics from Food Fest March 16, 2018
- Baseball Recap week 1 March 16, 2018
- A glimpse of Boat Dance 2018 March 16, 2018
- Former Teacher Returns Back to Galileo March 16, 2018
- 2018 Galileo Press Staff March 14, 2018
- Spirit Week 2018 March 9, 2018
- Lions Whisper: Opinion on Galileo Press March 9, 2018
- Ghouse TV Controversy March 9, 2018
- A Look at Galileo’s Pathways and Academies March 9, 2018
Something is wrong. Response takes too long or there is JS error. Press Ctrl+Shift+J or Cmd+Shift+J on a Mac.