A passion for animals is the motivation behind Miss. Stiles becoming a high school chemistry teacher. She has always loved animals and got her first pet, a rat, at age 7, which was named Julia and always had 2-3 pets in the house growing up. Miss. Stiles, decided to turn her passion into a major for college, choosing marine biology because of the strong love for her fish, Vander. Born and raised in California where she lived all her life except last year, which she spent in Jersey, before moving back to become a teacher at Galileo.
- Next story Mr. Mendoza – Making The Long Commute
- Previous story Ms. Donahue – An Adventurous Educator
- Girls Tennis Team Off to a Rough Start September 19, 2018
- Ms. Yu – Hoping to See the World September 18, 2018
- Student Barber Making Bank September 17, 2018
- Juniors Victorious at First Pep Rally September 17, 2018
- Lions Come Together For Club Day September 14, 2018
- Bai Zhen’s Goodbye Party May 31, 2018
- From first base to home plate May 31, 2018
- Dragon Boat Days May 31, 2018
- How Much Barrett Transcended My Given May 31, 2018
- Saying Goodbye to Sargent Hardee and JROTC May 31, 2018
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.