A passion for animals is the motivation behind Miss. Stiles becoming a high school chemistry teacher. She has always loved animals and got her first pet, a rat, at age 7, which was named Julia and always had 2-3 pets in the house growing up. Miss. Stiles, decided to turn her passion into a major for college, choosing marine biology because of the strong love for her fish, Vander. Born and raised in California where she lived all her life except last year, which she spent in Jersey, before moving back to become a teacher at Galileo.
- Next story Mr. Mendoza – Making The Long Commute
- Previous story Ms. Donahue – An Adventurous Educator
- Lioness vs. Mustangs 2019 Playoffs April 23, 2019
- How I got started in music production April 22, 2019
- Dream Careers Then & Now April 20, 2019
- Lion’s Volleyball Looking For Momentum April 19, 2019
- Celebrating Dragon Boat Festival with PTSA April 19, 2019
- Pimple Comic April 19, 2019
- Students Get A Taste Of Their Future College April 19, 2019
- Galileo’s New Tutoring Program Struggles April 19, 2019
- Football Seniors prepare for the next level April 19, 2019
- UCSF YSC Comes to an End April 19, 2019
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.