A passion for animals is the motivation behind Miss. Stiles becoming a high school chemistry teacher. She has always loved animals and got her first pet, a rat, at age 7, which was named Julia and always had 2-3 pets in the house growing up. Miss. Stiles, decided to turn her passion into a major for college, choosing marine biology because of the strong love for her fish, Vander. Born and raised in California where she lived all her life except last year, which she spent in Jersey, before moving back to become a teacher at Galileo.
- Next story Mr. Mendoza – Making The Long Commute
- Previous story Ms. Donahue – An Adventurous Educator
- Game of Thrones Season Finale June 6, 2019
- New Elected ASB Officers June 1, 2019
- Comic: “Spilled Water” May 30, 2019
- Varsity Football Coach Mark Huynh Resigns May 30, 2019
- Prom Spirit Week May 30, 2019
- Students Studying Out of State May 30, 2019
- Best Dressed Males at Prom May 30, 2019
- Senior Prom 2019 “The Last Enchanted Night” May 30, 2019
- 2019 Journalism Staff Year-end Reflections May 30, 2019
- My Experience with AP Classes & Exams May 30, 2019
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.