Before working at Galileo, Mr. James Larsen worked as an English teacher and instructional coach in the Milpitas Unified School District for 10 years. He became an IRF (Instructional Reform Facilitators) because he wanted to work with the students of the community he lives in and have more of a impact on his local community. His goals as an IRF are to support the teachers, help with our school wide goals, bring a smile to work everyday, grow as a professional educator, and make some new teacher friends. He likes being at Galileo because the school is fantastic, the location is beautiful, the architecture is amazing, and the students are very enthusiastic and engaged in learning.
- Bai Zhen’s Goodbye Party May 31, 2018
- From first base to home plate May 31, 2018
- Dragon Boat Days May 31, 2018
- How Much Barrett Transcended My Given May 31, 2018
- Saying Goodbye to Sargent Hardee and JROTC May 31, 2018
- Class of 2019 Senior Elected May 31, 2018
- How A High School Relationship Shaped Me May 31, 2018
- Drone Shots: Galileo Academy of Science and Technology May 31, 2018
- Senior Wins Drone Access and Scholarship May 31, 2018
- Lion’s Whisper: What are your plans for the summer? May 31, 2018
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.