Before working at Galileo, Mr. James Larsen worked as an English teacher and instructional coach in the Milpitas Unified School District for 10 years. He became an IRF (Instructional Reform Facilitators) because he wanted to work with the students of the community he lives in and have more of a impact on his local community. His goals as an IRF are to support the teachers, help with our school wide goals, bring a smile to work everyday, grow as a professional educator, and make some new teacher friends. He likes being at Galileo because the school is fantastic, the location is beautiful, the architecture is amazing, and the students are very enthusiastic and engaged in learning.
- Avengers: Infinity War SPOILERS Review May 18, 2018
- Flashing Back to Photography May 18, 2018
- Caffeine Fiend : My Addiction with Starbucks May 18, 2018
- Meet the Class of 2019 Officers May 18, 2018
- Track Ran My Life May 18, 2018
- Revamping Student Government Elections May 11, 2018
- School Nurse 2.0 May 11, 2018
- Yes! I Know I’m Tall May 11, 2018
- PTSA shows Staff Appreciation May 11, 2018
- My Frustration with UCI May 11, 2018
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.