Before working at Galileo, Mr. James Larsen worked as an English teacher and instructional coach in the Milpitas Unified School District for 10 years. He became an IRF (Instructional Reform Facilitators) because he wanted to work with the students of the community he lives in and have more of a impact on his local community. His goals as an IRF are to support the teachers, help with our school wide goals, bring a smile to work everyday, grow as a professional educator, and make some new teacher friends. He likes being at Galileo because the school is fantastic, the location is beautiful, the architecture is amazing, and the students are very enthusiastic and engaged in learning.
- Seniors vs Staff Basketball Game May 21, 2019
- Bowling with Buddies May 20, 2019
- Young Authors May 17, 2019
- Galileo Anonymous Comic May 17, 2019
- Unforeseen Senior Year May 17, 2019
- Digital Communications Showcase May 16, 2019
- Avid Palooza 2019 May 16, 2019
- Freshman Poll: School Expectations vs. Reality May 16, 2019
- Academy of Science Scavenger Hunt May 14, 2019
- Aloha Food Fest May 14, 2019
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.