Before working at Galileo, Mr. James Larsen worked as an English teacher and instructional coach in the Milpitas Unified School District for 10 years. He became an IRF (Instructional Reform Facilitators) because he wanted to work with the students of the community he lives in and have more of a impact on his local community. His goals as an IRF are to support the teachers, help with our school wide goals, bring a smile to work everyday, grow as a professional educator, and make some new teacher friends. He likes being at Galileo because the school is fantastic, the location is beautiful, the architecture is amazing, and the students are very enthusiastic and engaged in learning.
- Game of Thrones Season Finale June 6, 2019
- New Elected ASB Officers June 1, 2019
- Comic: “Spilled Water” May 30, 2019
- Varsity Football Coach Mark Huynh Resigns May 30, 2019
- Prom Spirit Week May 30, 2019
- Students Studying Out of State May 30, 2019
- Best Dressed Males at Prom May 30, 2019
- Senior Prom 2019 “The Last Enchanted Night” May 30, 2019
- 2019 Journalism Staff Year-end Reflections May 30, 2019
- My Experience with AP Classes & Exams May 30, 2019
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.