Before working at Galileo, Mr. James Larsen worked as an English teacher and instructional coach in the Milpitas Unified School District for 10 years. He became an IRF (Instructional Reform Facilitators) because he wanted to work with the students of the community he lives in and have more of a impact on his local community. His goals as an IRF are to support the teachers, help with our school wide goals, bring a smile to work everyday, grow as a professional educator, and make some new teacher friends. He likes being at Galileo because the school is fantastic, the location is beautiful, the architecture is amazing, and the students are very enthusiastic and engaged in learning.
- Boat Dance Lacks Appeal March 16, 2018
- Food Pics from Food Fest March 16, 2018
- Baseball Recap week 1 March 16, 2018
- A glimpse of Boat Dance 2018 March 16, 2018
- Former Teacher Returns Back to Galileo March 16, 2018
- 2018 Galileo Press Staff March 14, 2018
- Spirit Week 2018 March 9, 2018
- Lions Whisper: Opinion on Galileo Press March 9, 2018
- Ghouse TV Controversy March 9, 2018
- A Look at Galileo’s Pathways and Academies March 9, 2018
Something is wrong. Response takes too long or there is JS error. Press Ctrl+Shift+J or Cmd+Shift+J on a Mac.