Before working at Galileo, Mr. James Larsen worked as an English teacher and instructional coach in the Milpitas Unified School District for 10 years. He became an IRF (Instructional Reform Facilitators) because he wanted to work with the students of the community he lives in and have more of a impact on his local community. His goals as an IRF are to support the teachers, help with our school wide goals, bring a smile to work everyday, grow as a professional educator, and make some new teacher friends. He likes being at Galileo because the school is fantastic, the location is beautiful, the architecture is amazing, and the students are very enthusiastic and engaged in learning.
- Lions Baseball Roughed Up March 18, 2019
- High School YouTube Star March 16, 2019
- Swim Team Lapping the Competition March 15, 2019
- Captain Marvel Movie Review March 14, 2019
- Spring Movies Worth Watching March 13, 2019
- APES Goes To Muir Woods March 13, 2019
- Lioness Football Crushes Griffins March 12, 2019
- Galileo Hosts 1st Summer Opportunities Fair March 8, 2019
- Opening Red Envelopes Comic March 8, 2019
- Recent Alumni Return to Coach March 8, 2019
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.