Before working at Galileo, Mr. James Larsen worked as an English teacher and instructional coach in the Milpitas Unified School District for 10 years. He became an IRF (Instructional Reform Facilitators) because he wanted to work with the students of the community he lives in and have more of a impact on his local community. His goals as an IRF are to support the teachers, help with our school wide goals, bring a smile to work everyday, grow as a professional educator, and make some new teacher friends. He likes being at Galileo because the school is fantastic, the location is beautiful, the architecture is amazing, and the students are very enthusiastic and engaged in learning.
- Running Into A Bright Future October 19, 2018
- Memories from the 74th Song & Yell October 16, 2018
- Students Flaunting Spirit October 16, 2018
- Renamed Class Focuses On Marketing and Business October 15, 2018
- Ms. Wong – Back to Galileo October 15, 2018
- Mr. Braund – Cross country Champion October 11, 2018
- Ms. Bolles – NAVY Academy to Galileo Academy October 11, 2018
- Mr. Davis – Playbook to Gradebook October 4, 2018
- Mr. Flores – Finding Relief in Hiking September 28, 2018
- Miss Kiss – Passionate Cook September 28, 2018
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.