Inspired by a counselor in high school who helped her overcome a learning disability, new attendance counselor Ms. Maddy Bohannon, decided she wanted to help others by becoming a counselor herself. In the past her learning disability made it hard to pass classes, describing it as, “a difficult journey.” However, with the help of her counselor, Ms. Escobar, who would would help her get accommodations , longer test time and the have the teacher give her notes so she could catch up with classes, Ms. Bohannon was able graduate as well as overcome her disability.
- Apple vs Android November 12, 2019
- DAYLIGHT SAVING ISSUES! November 12, 2019
- SONG AND YELL: UPSET VICTORY FOR CLASS OF 2021 November 8, 2019
- Lim Sisters Reach Tennis Finals November 8, 2019
- Teachers College Experience November 8, 2019
- A SECURITY GUARD’S LIFE November 7, 2019
- PTSA Fundraiser November 7, 2019
- A Look at Song and Yell 2019 November 5, 2019
- Running for the Bus November 5, 2019
- HOMECOMING A HUGE HIT November 5, 2019
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.