Inspired by a counselor in high school who helped her overcome a learning disability, new attendance counselor Ms. Maddy Bohannon, decided she wanted to help others by becoming a counselor herself. In the past her learning disability made it hard to pass classes, describing it as, “a difficult journey.” However, with the help of her counselor, Ms. Escobar, who would would help her get accommodations , longer test time and the have the teacher give her notes so she could catch up with classes, Ms. Bohannon was able graduate as well as overcome her disability.
- Avengers: Infinity War SPOILERS Review May 18, 2018
- Flashing Back to Photography May 18, 2018
- Caffeine Fiend : My Addiction with Starbucks May 18, 2018
- Meet the Class of 2019 Officers May 18, 2018
- Track Ran My Life May 18, 2018
- Revamping Student Government Elections May 11, 2018
- School Nurse 2.0 May 11, 2018
- Yes! I Know I’m Tall May 11, 2018
- PTSA shows Staff Appreciation May 11, 2018
- My Frustration with UCI May 11, 2018
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.