Inspired by a counselor in high school who helped her overcome a learning disability, new attendance counselor Ms. Maddy Bohannon, decided she wanted to help others by becoming a counselor herself. In the past her learning disability made it hard to pass classes, describing it as, “a difficult journey.” However, with the help of her counselor, Ms. Escobar, who would would help her get accommodations , longer test time and the have the teacher give her notes so she could catch up with classes, Ms. Bohannon was able graduate as well as overcome her disability.
- Teens’ Perception Of World War 3 January 23, 2020
- Leaving His Mark at Galileo January 21, 2020
- Teacher’s Poll: The 2010’s January 17, 2020
- BOYS BASKETBALL GET ELUSIVE FIRST WIN January 17, 2020
- Stress-Relieving Block Building December 17, 2019
- Winter Assembly December 17, 2019
- Finals December 17, 2019
- Preseason Basketball: Boys Beat Westmoor December 17, 2019
- Art Mosaics December 17, 2019
- G-HOUSE Fixings December 17, 2019
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.