Inspired by a counselor in high school who helped her overcome a learning disability, new attendance counselor Ms. Maddy Bohannon, decided she wanted to help others by becoming a counselor herself. In the past her learning disability made it hard to pass classes, describing it as, “a difficult journey.” However, with the help of her counselor, Ms. Escobar, who would would help her get accommodations , longer test time and the have the teacher give her notes so she could catch up with classes, Ms. Bohannon was able graduate as well as overcome her disability.
- Running Into A Bright Future October 19, 2018
- Memories from the 74th Song & Yell October 16, 2018
- Students Flaunting Spirit October 16, 2018
- Renamed Class Focuses On Marketing and Business October 15, 2018
- Ms. Wong – Back to Galileo October 15, 2018
- Mr. Braund – Cross country Champion October 11, 2018
- Ms. Bolles – NAVY Academy to Galileo Academy October 11, 2018
- Mr. Davis – Playbook to Gradebook October 4, 2018
- Mr. Flores – Finding Relief in Hiking September 28, 2018
- Miss Kiss – Passionate Cook September 28, 2018
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.