Inspired by a counselor in high school who helped her overcome a learning disability, new attendance counselor Ms. Maddy Bohannon, decided she wanted to help others by becoming a counselor herself. In the past her learning disability made it hard to pass classes, describing it as, “a difficult journey.” However, with the help of her counselor, Ms. Escobar, who would would help her get accommodations , longer test time and the have the teacher give her notes so she could catch up with classes, Ms. Bohannon was able graduate as well as overcome her disability.
- Lioness vs. Mustangs 2019 Playoffs April 23, 2019
- How I got started in music production April 22, 2019
- Dream Careers Then & Now April 20, 2019
- Lion’s Volleyball Looking For Momentum April 19, 2019
- Celebrating Dragon Boat Festival with PTSA April 19, 2019
- Pimple Comic April 19, 2019
- Students Get A Taste Of Their Future College April 19, 2019
- Galileo’s New Tutoring Program Struggles April 19, 2019
- Football Seniors prepare for the next level April 19, 2019
- UCSF YSC Comes to an End April 19, 2019
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.