Inspired by a counselor in high school who helped her overcome a learning disability, new attendance counselor Ms. Maddy Bohannon, decided she wanted to help others by becoming a counselor herself. In the past her learning disability made it hard to pass classes, describing it as, “a difficult journey.” However, with the help of her counselor, Ms. Escobar, who would would help her get accommodations , longer test time and the have the teacher give her notes so she could catch up with classes, Ms. Bohannon was able graduate as well as overcome her disability.
- Boat Dance Lacks Appeal March 16, 2018
- Food Pics from Food Fest March 16, 2018
- Baseball Recap week 1 March 16, 2018
- A glimpse of Boat Dance 2018 March 16, 2018
- Former Teacher Returns Back to Galileo March 16, 2018
- 2018 Galileo Press Staff March 14, 2018
- Spirit Week 2018 March 9, 2018
- Lions Whisper: Opinion on Galileo Press March 9, 2018
- Ghouse TV Controversy March 9, 2018
- A Look at Galileo’s Pathways and Academies March 9, 2018
Something is wrong. Response takes too long or there is JS error. Press Ctrl+Shift+J or Cmd+Shift+J on a Mac.