As part of their finals, Mr Barrios 2nd period physics class constructed gliders out of balsa wood and glue in order to see who’s will travel the greatest distance when launched. Students are trying to apply what they learned about force by drawing 4 Free Body Diagrams, a picture that shows the different types of force that acts on an object, and making calculations using Newton 2nd Law.
- Next story Lions Whisper: If Galileo had a New Year’s Resolution, what would it be?
- Previous story Galileo’s New Co-Athletic Director
- Trending Now: Game of Thrones April 19, 2019
- Star parties with Ms. Stollmeyer! April 18, 2019
- Health Academy Practices Birth Assistant Skills April 16, 2019
- Teachers’ Everyday Sacrifices for Galileo April 15, 2019
- Lineman to Strongman April 12, 2019
- 2019-2020 ASB Candidates April 11, 2019
- Badminton Making Playoff Push April 11, 2019
- APES Visits Presidio Native Plant Nursery April 10, 2019
- Lion’s Softball: Work in Progress April 9, 2019
- Top 5 Stars of the Talent Show April 8, 2019
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.