As part of their finals, Mr Barrios 2nd period physics class constructed gliders out of balsa wood and glue in order to see who’s will travel the greatest distance when launched. Students are trying to apply what they learned about force by drawing 4 Free Body Diagrams, a picture that shows the different types of force that acts on an object, and making calculations using Newton 2nd Law.
- Next story Lions Whisper: If Galileo had a New Year’s Resolution, what would it be?
- Previous story Galileo’s New Co-Athletic Director
- Ms. Eckstein – Travling Enthusiast October 22, 2018
- Running Into A Bright Future October 19, 2018
- Memories from the 74th Song & Yell October 16, 2018
- Students Flaunting Spirit October 16, 2018
- Renamed Class Focuses On Marketing and Business October 15, 2018
- Ms. Wong – Back to Galileo October 15, 2018
- Mr. Braund – Cross country Champion October 11, 2018
- Ms. Bolles – NAVY Academy to Galileo Academy October 11, 2018
- Mr. Davis – Playbook to Gradebook October 4, 2018
- Mr. Flores – Finding Relief in Hiking September 28, 2018
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.