As part of their finals, Mr Barrios 2nd period physics class constructed gliders out of balsa wood and glue in order to see who’s will travel the greatest distance when launched. Students are trying to apply what they learned about force by drawing 4 Free Body Diagrams, a picture that shows the different types of force that acts on an object, and making calculations using Newton 2nd Law.
- Next story Lions Whisper: If Galileo had a New Year’s Resolution, what would it be?
- Previous story Galileo’s New Co-Athletic Director
- Boy’s Volleyball Team On The Rise February 23, 2019
- Special Guest for Black History Month Assembly February 22, 2019
- Teachers Who Went To High School In The City February 22, 2019
- Boy’s Soccer Fall Short In The Playoffs February 22, 2019
- Football Field White Out February 22, 2019
- Math Teacher Faces Difficulties Coming Back February 22, 2019
- Benefits of Owning Pets February 22, 2019
- Existentialism to Standard Deviation February 22, 2019
- Trending Now: Apex Legends February 21, 2019
- Galileo + Instagram February 15, 2019
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.