As part of their finals, Mr Barrios 2nd period physics class constructed gliders out of balsa wood and glue in order to see who’s will travel the greatest distance when launched. Students are trying to apply what they learned about force by drawing 4 Free Body Diagrams, a picture that shows the different types of force that acts on an object, and making calculations using Newton 2nd Law.
- Next story Lions Whisper: If Galileo had a New Year’s Resolution, what would it be?
- Previous story Galileo’s New Co-Athletic Director
- Boat Dance Lacks Appeal March 16, 2018
- Food Pics from Food Fest March 16, 2018
- Baseball Recap week 1 March 16, 2018
- A glimpse of Boat Dance 2018 March 16, 2018
- Former Teacher Returns Back to Galileo March 16, 2018
- 2018 Galileo Press Staff March 14, 2018
- Spirit Week 2018 March 9, 2018
- Lions Whisper: Opinion on Galileo Press March 9, 2018
- Ghouse TV Controversy March 9, 2018
- A Look at Galileo’s Pathways and Academies March 9, 2018
Something is wrong. Response takes too long or there is JS error. Press Ctrl+Shift+J or Cmd+Shift+J on a Mac.