As part of their finals, Mr Barrios 2nd period physics class constructed gliders out of balsa wood and glue in order to see who’s will travel the greatest distance when launched. Students are trying to apply what they learned about force by drawing 4 Free Body Diagrams, a picture that shows the different types of force that acts on an object, and making calculations using Newton 2nd Law.
- Next story Lions Whisper: If Galileo had a New Year’s Resolution, what would it be?
- Previous story Galileo’s New Co-Athletic Director
- Game of Thrones Season Finale June 6, 2019
- New Elected ASB Officers June 1, 2019
- Comic: “Spilled Water” May 30, 2019
- Varsity Football Coach Mark Huynh Resigns May 30, 2019
- Prom Spirit Week May 30, 2019
- Students Studying Out of State May 30, 2019
- Best Dressed Males at Prom May 30, 2019
- Senior Prom 2019 “The Last Enchanted Night” May 30, 2019
- 2019 Journalism Staff Year-end Reflections May 30, 2019
- My Experience with AP Classes & Exams May 30, 2019
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.