As part of their finals, Mr Barrios 2nd period physics class constructed gliders out of balsa wood and glue in order to see who’s will travel the greatest distance when launched. Students are trying to apply what they learned about force by drawing 4 Free Body Diagrams, a picture that shows the different types of force that acts on an object, and making calculations using Newton 2nd Law.
- Next story Lions Whisper: If Galileo had a New Year’s Resolution, what would it be?
- Previous story Galileo’s New Co-Athletic Director
- GALILEO LIONS place 3rd at Buccaneers Invitational December 17, 2018
- Kristen from JCYC December 17, 2018
- Meet The Class of 2022 Officers December 17, 2018
- Free Activities To Fill Your Time During Winter Break December 17, 2018
- ‘Tis The Season To Be Freezin December 14, 2018
- Club Soccer takes to the Streets December 14, 2018
- Movies To Watch Over Winter Break December 14, 2018
- Lady Lions Start Season Off At Convent Tournament December 13, 2018
- Boys Wrestling Looking to Repeat as Champs December 13, 2018
- Crash Testing with Eggs December 13, 2018
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.