Everyday, Galileo students rush out of their 4th period seats to go find lunch. Some run to the Wharf to be first in line, while others try to get on a bus in order to try and beat the crowds to their favorite food spot. Most of the popular places students go for lunch can take anywhere from half of the lunch period to making students late for 5th period. Here are some of the most popular places students go for lunch, how long it takes to get there, average wait time in line, and how long the food takes to get served.
- Next story Photography Class Takes Inspiration from Adde Adesokan
- Previous story Galileo Student Wins MLK Composition and Art Contest
- Boat Dance Lacks Appeal March 16, 2018
- Food Pics from Food Fest March 16, 2018
- Baseball Recap week 1 March 16, 2018
- A glimpse of Boat Dance 2018 March 16, 2018
- Former Teacher Returns Back to Galileo March 16, 2018
- 2018 Galileo Press Staff March 14, 2018
- Spirit Week 2018 March 9, 2018
- Lions Whisper: Opinion on Galileo Press March 9, 2018
- Ghouse TV Controversy March 9, 2018
- A Look at Galileo’s Pathways and Academies March 9, 2018
Something is wrong. Response takes too long or there is JS error. Press Ctrl+Shift+J or Cmd+Shift+J on a Mac.