Everyday, Galileo students rush out of their 4th period seats to go find lunch. Some run to the Wharf to be first in line, while others try to get on a bus in order to try and beat the crowds to their favorite food spot. Most of the popular places students go for lunch can take anywhere from half of the lunch period to making students late for 5th period. Here are some of the most popular places students go for lunch, how long it takes to get there, average wait time in line, and how long the food takes to get served.
- Next story Photography Class Takes Inspiration from Adde Adesokan
- Previous story Galileo Student Wins MLK Composition and Art Contest
- Internet Censorship in Schools November 13, 2018
- What Happened to JROTC? November 9, 2018
- PTA Social was a Pop! November 9, 2018
- Lion’s Whisper – College Hopes November 9, 2018
- Galileo Welcomes a New Dean! November 8, 2018
- My First Experience With Fortnite November 8, 2018
- Halloween Costume Contest 2018 November 8, 2018
- ARK Club Spreading Positivity November 8, 2018
- Girls Varsity Volleyball Team Fall Short Of Playoffs November 5, 2018
- Classroom Now Equipped for Emergencies November 2, 2018
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.