Everyday, Galileo students rush out of their 4th period seats to go find lunch. Some run to the Wharf to be first in line, while others try to get on a bus in order to try and beat the crowds to their favorite food spot. Most of the popular places students go for lunch can take anywhere from half of the lunch period to making students late for 5th period. Here are some of the most popular places students go for lunch, how long it takes to get there, average wait time in line, and how long the food takes to get served.
- Next story Photography Class Takes Inspiration from Adde Adesokan
- Previous story Galileo Student Wins MLK Composition and Art Contest
- CAR WASH November 22, 2019
- LIONS WHISPER: WHAT WAS THE HIGHLIGHT OF YOUR SPORT SEASON? November 21, 2019
- Hawaii Life November 19, 2019
- Apple vs Android November 12, 2019
- DAYLIGHT SAVING ISSUES! November 12, 2019
- SONG AND YELL: UPSET VICTORY FOR CLASS OF 2021 November 8, 2019
- Lim Sisters Reach Tennis Finals November 8, 2019
- Teachers College Experience November 8, 2019
- A SECURITY GUARD’S LIFE November 7, 2019
- PTSA Fundraiser November 7, 2019
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.