Everyday, Galileo students rush out of their 4th period seats to go find lunch. Some run to the Wharf to be first in line, while others try to get on a bus in order to try and beat the crowds to their favorite food spot. Most of the popular places students go for lunch can take anywhere from half of the lunch period to making students late for 5th period. Here are some of the most popular places students go for lunch, how long it takes to get there, average wait time in line, and how long the food takes to get served.
- Next story Photography Class Takes Inspiration from Adde Adesokan
- Previous story Galileo Student Wins MLK Composition and Art Contest
- LION’S WHISPER: WOULD YOU GO TO WAR? January 28, 2020
- A New Gal January 28, 2020
- FIERY GALAXY HAIR January 28, 2020
- Teens’ Perception Of World War 3 January 23, 2020
- Leaving His Mark at Galileo January 21, 2020
- Teacher’s Poll: The 2010’s January 17, 2020
- BOYS BASKETBALL GET ELUSIVE FIRST WIN January 17, 2020
- Stress-Relieving Block Building December 17, 2019
- Winter Assembly December 17, 2019
- Finals December 17, 2019
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.