Everyday, Galileo students rush out of their 4th period seats to go find lunch. Some run to the Wharf to be first in line, while others try to get on a bus in order to try and beat the crowds to their favorite food spot. Most of the popular places students go for lunch can take anywhere from half of the lunch period to making students late for 5th period. Here are some of the most popular places students go for lunch, how long it takes to get there, average wait time in line, and how long the food takes to get served.
- Next story Photography Class Takes Inspiration from Adde Adesokan
- Previous story Galileo Student Wins MLK Composition and Art Contest
- Avengers: Infinity War SPOILERS Review May 18, 2018
- Flashing Back to Photography May 18, 2018
- Caffeine Fiend : My Addiction with Starbucks May 18, 2018
- Meet the Class of 2019 Officers May 18, 2018
- Track Ran My Life May 18, 2018
- Revamping Student Government Elections May 11, 2018
- School Nurse 2.0 May 11, 2018
- Yes! I Know I’m Tall May 11, 2018
- PTSA shows Staff Appreciation May 11, 2018
- My Frustration with UCI May 11, 2018
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.