Everyday, Galileo students rush out of their 4th period seats to go find lunch. Some run to the Wharf to be first in line, while others try to get on a bus in order to try and beat the crowds to their favorite food spot. Most of the popular places students go for lunch can take anywhere from half of the lunch period to making students late for 5th period. Here are some of the most popular places students go for lunch, how long it takes to get there, average wait time in line, and how long the food takes to get served.
- Next story Photography Class Takes Inspiration from Adde Adesokan
- Previous story Galileo Student Wins MLK Composition and Art Contest
- Game of Thrones Season Finale June 6, 2019
- New Elected ASB Officers June 1, 2019
- Comic: “Spilled Water” May 30, 2019
- Varsity Football Coach Mark Huynh Resigns May 30, 2019
- Prom Spirit Week May 30, 2019
- Students Studying Out of State May 30, 2019
- Best Dressed Males at Prom May 30, 2019
- Senior Prom 2019 “The Last Enchanted Night” May 30, 2019
- 2019 Journalism Staff Year-end Reflections May 30, 2019
- My Experience with AP Classes & Exams May 30, 2019
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.