Everyday, Galileo students rush out of their 4th period seats to go find lunch. Some run to the Wharf to be first in line, while others try to get on a bus in order to try and beat the crowds to their favorite food spot. Most of the popular places students go for lunch can take anywhere from half of the lunch period to making students late for 5th period. Here are some of the most popular places students go for lunch, how long it takes to get there, average wait time in line, and how long the food takes to get served.
- Next story Photography Class Takes Inspiration from Adde Adesokan
- Previous story Galileo Student Wins MLK Composition and Art Contest
- Girls Tennis Team Off to a Rough Start September 19, 2018
- Ms. Yu – Hoping to See the World September 18, 2018
- Student Barber Making Bank September 17, 2018
- Juniors Victorious at First Pep Rally September 17, 2018
- Lions Come Together For Club Day September 14, 2018
- Bai Zhen’s Goodbye Party May 31, 2018
- From first base to home plate May 31, 2018
- Dragon Boat Days May 31, 2018
- How Much Barrett Transcended My Given May 31, 2018
- Saying Goodbye to Sargent Hardee and JROTC May 31, 2018
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.