Everyday, Galileo students rush out of their 4th period seats to go find lunch. Some run to the Wharf to be first in line, while others try to get on a bus in order to try and beat the crowds to their favorite food spot. Most of the popular places students go for lunch can take anywhere from half of the lunch period to making students late for 5th period. Here are some of the most popular places students go for lunch, how long it takes to get there, average wait time in line, and how long the food takes to get served.
- Next story Photography Class Takes Inspiration from Adde Adesokan
- Previous story Galileo Student Wins MLK Composition and Art Contest
- Lions Baseball Roughed Up March 18, 2019
- High School YouTube Star March 16, 2019
- Swim Team Lapping the Competition March 15, 2019
- Captain Marvel Movie Review March 14, 2019
- Spring Movies Worth Watching March 13, 2019
- APES Goes To Muir Woods March 13, 2019
- Lioness Football Crushes Griffins March 12, 2019
- Galileo Hosts 1st Summer Opportunities Fair March 8, 2019
- Opening Red Envelopes Comic March 8, 2019
- Recent Alumni Return to Coach March 8, 2019
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.