Everyday, Galileo students rush out of their 4th period seats to go find lunch. Some run to the Wharf to be first in line, while others try to get on a bus in order to try and beat the crowds to their favorite food spot. Most of the popular places students go for lunch can take anywhere from half of the lunch period to making students late for 5th period. Here are some of the most popular places students go for lunch, how long it takes to get there, average wait time in line, and how long the food takes to get served.
- Next story Photography Class Takes Inspiration from Adde Adesokan
- Previous story Galileo Student Wins MLK Composition and Art Contest
- Seniors vs Staff Basketball Game May 21, 2019
- Bowling with Buddies May 20, 2019
- Young Authors May 17, 2019
- Galileo Anonymous Comic May 17, 2019
- Unforeseen Senior Year May 17, 2019
- Digital Communications Showcase May 16, 2019
- Avid Palooza 2019 May 16, 2019
- Freshman Poll: School Expectations vs. Reality May 16, 2019
- Academy of Science Scavenger Hunt May 14, 2019
- Aloha Food Fest May 14, 2019
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.