Last week, Ms. Partridge’s photography class studied Adde Adesokan, a street photographer, and his unique style of capturing the human body. Adde Adesokan’s approach to photography is simple, yet elegant; he captures three shots of the person: the face, the midsection, and the feet. As a class assignment, she had the students replicate his work while also having them engage in conversations just like Adesokan did with his subjects. Examples of the students’ work are shown below.
- Avengers: Infinity War SPOILERS Review May 18, 2018
- Flashing Back to Photography May 18, 2018
- Caffeine Fiend : My Addiction with Starbucks May 18, 2018
- Meet the Class of 2019 Officers May 18, 2018
- Track Ran My Life May 18, 2018
- Revamping Student Government Elections May 11, 2018
- School Nurse 2.0 May 11, 2018
- Yes! I Know I’m Tall May 11, 2018
- PTSA shows Staff Appreciation May 11, 2018
- My Frustration with UCI May 11, 2018
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.