Last week, Ms. Partridge’s photography class studied Adde Adesokan, a street photographer, and his unique style of capturing the human body. Adde Adesokan’s approach to photography is simple, yet elegant; he captures three shots of the person: the face, the midsection, and the feet. As a class assignment, she had the students replicate his work while also having them engage in conversations just like Adesokan did with his subjects. Examples of the students’ work are shown below.
- Seniors vs Staff Basketball Game May 21, 2019
- Bowling with Buddies May 20, 2019
- Young Authors May 17, 2019
- Galileo Anonymous Comic May 17, 2019
- Unforeseen Senior Year May 17, 2019
- Digital Communications Showcase May 16, 2019
- Avid Palooza 2019 May 16, 2019
- Freshman Poll: School Expectations vs. Reality May 16, 2019
- Academy of Science Scavenger Hunt May 14, 2019
- Aloha Food Fest May 14, 2019
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.