Last week, Ms. Partridge’s photography class studied Adde Adesokan, a street photographer, and his unique style of capturing the human body. Adde Adesokan’s approach to photography is simple, yet elegant; he captures three shots of the person: the face, the midsection, and the feet. As a class assignment, she had the students replicate his work while also having them engage in conversations just like Adesokan did with his subjects. Examples of the students’ work are shown below.
- Starlight Cruise Not As Bright March 23, 2019
- A Different Choice March 22, 2019
- Marine Biology Continues Film Festival Tradition March 22, 2019
- Food Fest for the Best March 22, 2019
- A.C.T. Brings Shakespeare to Galileo March 22, 2019
- Hosting Hurts Track and Field Team in First Meet March 21, 2019
- Galileo Shows Off School Spirit March 21, 2019
- A Concert Goers Dreams March 21, 2019
- Lions Baseball Roughed Up March 18, 2019
- High School YouTube Star March 16, 2019
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.