Last week, Ms. Partridge’s photography class studied Adde Adesokan, a street photographer, and his unique style of capturing the human body. Adde Adesokan’s approach to photography is simple, yet elegant; he captures three shots of the person: the face, the midsection, and the feet. As a class assignment, she had the students replicate his work while also having them engage in conversations just like Adesokan did with his subjects. Examples of the students’ work are shown below.
- Boat Dance Lacks Appeal March 16, 2018
- Food Pics from Food Fest March 16, 2018
- Baseball Recap week 1 March 16, 2018
- A glimpse of Boat Dance 2018 March 16, 2018
- Former Teacher Returns Back to Galileo March 16, 2018
- 2018 Galileo Press Staff March 14, 2018
- Spirit Week 2018 March 9, 2018
- Lions Whisper: Opinion on Galileo Press March 9, 2018
- Ghouse TV Controversy March 9, 2018
- A Look at Galileo’s Pathways and Academies March 9, 2018
Something is wrong. Response takes too long or there is JS error. Press Ctrl+Shift+J or Cmd+Shift+J on a Mac.