Last week, Ms. Partridge’s photography class studied Adde Adesokan, a street photographer, and his unique style of capturing the human body. Adde Adesokan’s approach to photography is simple, yet elegant; he captures three shots of the person: the face, the midsection, and the feet. As a class assignment, she had the students replicate his work while also having them engage in conversations just like Adesokan did with his subjects. Examples of the students’ work are shown below.
- Teachers College Experience December 12, 2019
- TRENDING NOW: JUICE WRLD’S DEATH December 12, 2019
- First Job December 10, 2019
- Fall Sports Review December 10, 2019
- WINTER BREAK ACTIVITIES! December 6, 2019
- REACH! SHADOWNITE – 3 Days at UC Berkeley December 5, 2019
- Remaking 206 December 2, 2019
- CAR WASH November 22, 2019
- LIONS WHISPER: WHAT WAS THE HIGHLIGHT OF YOUR SPORT SEASON? November 21, 2019
- Hawaii Life November 19, 2019
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.