Last week, Ms. Partridge’s photography class studied Adde Adesokan, a street photographer, and his unique style of capturing the human body. Adde Adesokan’s approach to photography is simple, yet elegant; he captures three shots of the person: the face, the midsection, and the feet. As a class assignment, she had the students replicate his work while also having them engage in conversations just like Adesokan did with his subjects. Examples of the students’ work are shown below.
- Bai Zhen’s Goodbye Party May 31, 2018
- From first base to home plate May 31, 2018
- Dragon Boat Days May 31, 2018
- How Much Barrett Transcended My Given May 31, 2018
- Saying Goodbye to Sargent Hardee and JROTC May 31, 2018
- Class of 2019 Senior Elected May 31, 2018
- How A High School Relationship Shaped Me May 31, 2018
- Drone Shots: Galileo Academy of Science and Technology May 31, 2018
- Senior Wins Drone Access and Scholarship May 31, 2018
- Lion’s Whisper: What are your plans for the summer? May 31, 2018
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.