Last week, Ms. Partridge’s photography class studied Adde Adesokan, a street photographer, and his unique style of capturing the human body. Adde Adesokan’s approach to photography is simple, yet elegant; he captures three shots of the person: the face, the midsection, and the feet. As a class assignment, she had the students replicate his work while also having them engage in conversations just like Adesokan did with his subjects. Examples of the students’ work are shown below.
- Internet Censorship in Schools November 13, 2018
- What Happened to JROTC? November 9, 2018
- PTA Social was a Pop! November 9, 2018
- Lion’s Whisper – College Hopes November 9, 2018
- Galileo Welcomes a New Dean! November 8, 2018
- My First Experience With Fortnite November 8, 2018
- Halloween Costume Contest 2018 November 8, 2018
- ARK Club Spreading Positivity November 8, 2018
- Girls Varsity Volleyball Team Fall Short Of Playoffs November 5, 2018
- Classroom Now Equipped for Emergencies November 2, 2018
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.