High school students make all kinds of mistakes and most of the time, they don’t realize it until it’s too late. We asked teachers about their biggest regrets in high school whether it was something they didn’t do or something they did do. Maybe some of us students, can relate and learn from some of these.
- Girls Tennis Team Off to a Rough Start September 19, 2018
- Ms. Yu – Hoping to See the World September 18, 2018
- Student Barber Making Bank September 17, 2018
- Juniors Victorious at First Pep Rally September 17, 2018
- Lions Come Together For Club Day September 14, 2018
- Bai Zhen’s Goodbye Party May 31, 2018
- From first base to home plate May 31, 2018
- Dragon Boat Days May 31, 2018
- How Much Barrett Transcended My Given May 31, 2018
- Saying Goodbye to Sargent Hardee and JROTC May 31, 2018
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.