High school students make all kinds of mistakes and most of the time, they don’t realize it until it’s too late. We asked teachers about their biggest regrets in high school whether it was something they didn’t do or something they did do. Maybe some of us students, can relate and learn from some of these.
- Bai Zhen’s Goodbye Party May 31, 2018
- From first base to home plate May 31, 2018
- Dragon Boat Days May 31, 2018
- How Much Barrett Transcended My Given May 31, 2018
- Saying Goodbye to Sargent Hardee and JROTC May 31, 2018
- Class of 2019 Senior Elected May 31, 2018
- How A High School Relationship Shaped Me May 31, 2018
- Drone Shots: Galileo Academy of Science and Technology May 31, 2018
- Senior Wins Drone Access and Scholarship May 31, 2018
- Lion’s Whisper: What are your plans for the summer? May 31, 2018
Printed Pendulum archives in PDF format.