Galileo ASB officers are responsible for planning out activities and events to help bring the school community together. Officers need to be dedicated, passionate and role models for the student body.
The following is a list of the ASB candidates running for office for the 2019-2020 school year and some information about them.
- I’m running for ASB is because I view ASB as a family who initiates changes in our school community, so I wish I could continue to be part of it
- Some changes I want to see next year is I wish to bring different cultures into our school by ASB reaching out to different groups! I also want to create a safe community within our school and create special memories that people will cherish after high school.
- A fun fact about my self is I am not fun.
- I’m running for ASB because I want to help our school become a safer place for students.
- Some changes I want to see next year is to promote more school spirit and get more people to involve.
- A fun fact about my self is I’ve played tennis for 10 years.
- I’m running for ASB because I want to make a difference in school and build my leadership skills. since I didn’t make it the previous year in more motivated to help improve the school and its community.
- Something I’d like to do next year is raise school spirit and get more students to contribute to their class, such as fundraising, getting involved in school activities and club.
- A fun fact about myself is I’m the president of the Build on and Culinary Club.
- I’m running for ASB because I want to get involved in school, and I enjoy being in student government.
- Some changes I want to see next year is I want to see better spirit weeks.
- A fun fact about my self I like to use chopsticks when I eat chips.
- I’m running for Historian because it is a position that allows me to be creative. Also, I lost the election last year so I’m trying again.
- Changes that I want to see happen is for people to get more involved in school activities I guess since Gal has no spirit whatsoever.
- A fun fact about myself I can’t drink from any other cups if it’s not glass or clear.
- I’m running for ASB because I like taking pictures and making posters for the school.
- Some changes I want to see next year is I want the student to participate in school events.
- A fun fact about myself is I play a lot of sports.
- I’m running for ASB because I want to challenge myself by running for Treasurer.
- Some changes I want to see is getting rid of appointing decisions in student government.
- A fun fact about myself is I’m on the track and field team.
- I decided to run for Recording Secretary because it does not require prior involvement with student government and I really want to become a part of something that helps the school improve.
- Some changes I want to see are less bullying and putting others down, more involvement with school activities, and a better community overall.
- A fun fact is that my favorite subjects are English and Math.
- I’m running for ASB because I want to help the students of Galileo voice their opinions and because I believe I can take well organized and neat notes.
- Some changes I want to see next year is I hope to see Galileo become more inclusive and active in participating in school events
- A fun fact about my self is I have a passion for binge-watching Korean Dramas, and the show “Friends”.
- I’m running for ASB because I want to make the Galileo community better
- Some changes I want to see next year is More school spirit in the future.
- 3 of my sister graduate from Galileo.
- I ran for the position of ASB corresponding secretary because I’m inspired by the role and its responsibilities.
- Some changes that I want to see happen are people at Galileo becoming more inclusive with school events/activities and more diversity within groups.
- A fun fact about myself is I don’t like being indoors, I prefer outdoor!